solves weird triangles

When I argued in unity-design that the dash should be in the corner, Mark
Shuttleworth mentioned fitts' law. Firefox tried to use one close button
for all tabs first, one close button per tab later. If people found easy to
click lots of close buttons scattered in the screen, people will find easy
to click only one close button that is not at the edge of the screen.

Dash was removed from the corner and placed in the launcher, because it's
an app. I agree, so it will remain in the launcher, but I want the launcher
to go all the way up to the top, cutting width from the top bar.

So I criticize close-in-the-corner to create dash-in-the-corner to realign
the window rectangles.

What do you say?

Follow ups