Re: Idea: Implementing a Lens Toggle into the System Settings

Alright I've mocked-up all the mocked-up settings for the mocked-up
lenses/scopes appearing in the initial mockup: Home, Applications, Files,
Music, Photos, Cities (a scope) and I threw in the infamous Shopping lens.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/7027392/unity-settings-panel-home.png
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/7027392/unity-settings-panel-applications.png
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/7027392/unity-settings-panel-files.png
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/7027392/unity-settings-panel-music.png
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/7027392/unity-settings-panel-photos.png
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/7027392/unity-settings-panel-cities-scope.png
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/7027392/unity-settings-panel-shopping.png

All of which are continually updating and thanks to everyone for the
feedback :)

*Sam*