Re: possibility to use QT

On 11/06/2012 03:02 AM, Alberto Mardegan wrote:
On 11/06/2012 04:39 AM, Chow Loong Jin wrote:
With that we're going to have to change over all the default apps in order to
maintain the user experience. Or we're going to require vast improvements in the
integration of Gtk+ apps in KDE. Either way, the change is not going to happen
easily.
I don't see any problems in using Gtk+ apps in KDE. What are the
improvements that need to be done?
Though to be honest, no one is talking about using KDE here. Unity2D is
a fully Qt-based desktop environment, and yet I didn't notice any
problems when running Gtk+ software along with it.

Ciao,
   Alberto

Currently KDE's GTK integration only works with GTK2 themes for example.