Re: The Software Updater should show just the source package to update

I really like this. It simplifies things for most users, whilst allowing
people who want more detail to expand the category easily.
A few minor additions:
 - An arrow next to expandable items to indicate that more details are
available
 - Expandable results should be shown as: Application Name (X Packages,
Total: Y kb)  in your example this would be Gwibber (9 packages, Total:
158 kb)
 - Where some of the sub-selections for the main application are
deselected, the check box for the application should use the default [-]
icon

Brilliant idea though
Matt