Re: Unity needs a "presentation mode" (inbuilt way to inhibit screensaver)

I know, I did mention the caffeine applet in my post. Problem is caffeine
is 3rd party and hasn't seen any development in 2 years... So its not a
good solution. We need an officially supported out of the box solution for
this.