Re: Unity Legal notice

Good idea but one thing is missing Will there be a way for this Opt out to
be added to a group policy that could be locked by an administrator such as
in the Privacy control center?

I could see this being an issue for workstations that are used to handle
sensitive information in the form of National security or trade secret