Proxy Settings in Ubuntu.

Hello friends,
                         I think the proxy settings should be an attribute
of the network connection.
For now, every time we connect to a different network we have to change the
proxy settings by navigating to system settings -> Network -> Proxy.

I think, it would be great if we could have tab in Editing Connection
window, next to iPv6 tab called proxy and we could give the proxy settings
for that network.

This way we shall not have to change the proxy settings manually every time
we connect to a different network.

Thanks you all for the great work in Ubuntu.

Cheers :)

--
सुनील राणा

"Unselfishness is more paying only people have not the patience to practice
it."