Re: Ubuntu startup sound for 14.04 LTS

Sorry, I think I'm looking for something else license wise. I don't mind if the sounds are used commercially (since Ubuntu can be used commercially), but I am looking to safeguard against someone taking these sounds and selling them to make a profit. I imagine the same is true for Ubuntu, no? No one can take copies of Ubuntu and sell them to keep the profits?

-Sam