Top bar menu disappears intermittently when resizing Eclipse over both screens in dual head setup.

Hi,

I am not sure who's responsible for what in unity/compiz/... but I have
found an intermittent problem that for me is quite annoying when it happens.

My top bar menu disappears in Eclipse when I expand Eclipse over both
screens. As soon as I resize to fit just one screen it appears again. When
I tried to do the same for another application to see if this is something
more general, Eclipse's top bar menu reappeared upon the next resize.

I would imagine that menus are populated by the applications and handed
over to unity/compiz(?) with the different menu items triggering callbacks
into the apps, but it would be nice to be pointed to some documentation or
have some explanation as to how this is/should be handled.

BR,
Andreas