ubuntu touch design

Hello design team.

My name is guy luz and I am 17 years old.

I would like to  help you make ubuntu touch more user friendly through 17
years old point View.
'
I am using ubuntu touch as my only OS on my nexus 5 quite a lot of time and
here are my suggestion for improving the design:

1.  the app page need to be in the middle and the scops around it from both
sides, this way it will          take lass time to swap to the scope that
you want.

2.  Wan you first open your phone after installing the OS (wan you select
language and other stuff)        one of the screens should be accounts
screen.

3.  In my opinion the lock security screen need to be the same image as the
lock screen (its exists      just wan you choose image) .

If you would like to hear and talk more about the OS I would love to make a
call and tell you more about my experience and thoughts with the it.

Follow ups