Re: impossible to work under Unity.

I am aware that ubuntu uses compiz but sadly I am afraid that it will brake
something,
however if I do install compiz and configure it, it still does not help the
new users to work under ubuntu, What I am experiencing is a design problem
that needs to be addressed. It is rather hard to work in ubuntu when you
are dealing with multiple app windows.

So, as far as Hot Rodding ubuntu, well I think the best way to go is to
grab Gnome2 fantastic work environment