Re: Dodge Windows alternative implementation

Hi Ego,

Someone will probably give you a better answer, but I think this option
existed a few versions ago, then was removed because too hard to maintain.
Personnaly I really miss it. It was called intellihide I think.

It would be good to re-envisage to integrate that in the new Qt based unity
8. Maybe it's easier to maintain with Qt than Compiz ?

Kévin.