Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 11:45:47 +0200
From: alessandro.simone@xxxxxxxxx
To: unity-design@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Unity-design] idea for unity launcher

Hello

A member of your team tell me that i talk about my idea in this group.

I would create a folder as in mobile OS (Android, bada, etc.). filled
with shortcuts.

For example, I have the Humble Indie Bundle with 5 games. I want that on
the Unity Launcher there is only one icon and when I click on the icons
for the 5 games appear horizontally.

I hope this is understandable ... sorry for my basic englis.

Thanks

Alessandro (karpatt)