[Ayatana-dev] RELEASE: indicator-datetime 0.1.90

I released the latest version of indicator-datetime today.  The big
feature is that it now supports setting the time zone based on an
updated location gotten via GeoClue.  There are also a couple of fixes
that were distro patched into Maverick that are now released.

  https://launchpad.net/indicator-datetime/0.2/0.1.90

As part of this I also created the 0.2 series for indicator-datetime
leaving the 0.1 series for patches to the stable versions.

  https://launchpad.net/indicator-datetime/0.1

Regarding the GeoClue support I'd recommend using Ubuntu GeoIP service
which has a geo clue provider available here:

  https://launchpad.net/ubuntu-geoip

		--Ted