[Ayatana-dev] Some more opportunities for Unity contributions

I was checking out some of the incoming merge proposals from
contributors and I noticed a FIXME in a comment and decided to see
what's in the Unity source code that someone might want to check out
if they're looking for something TODO or FIXME.

Turns out it's not as bad as you'd think,

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Unity/Bitesize/Opportunities

I'm going to update this list weeklyish, it's already found some dead
code that Neil was able to just purge from the source tree, so if
someone wants to go ahead and start going through these and check for
low hanging fruit it'd be a nice project for someone who wants to dig
in. If the FIXME or TODO is missing a corresponding number then
perhaps filing placeholders for them would be useful as well.

--
Jorge Castro
Canonical Ltd.