[Ayatana-dev] Unity JHBuild working again

Hi all,

Just a heads up: I twiddled with my old jhbuild moduleset to have it build the Unity stack once again, and it seems to be in a working state now.

If you wanna jump right in you first need to grab jhbuild from gnome git as the aging one in debian/ubuntu does not have the required cmake switches for unity to build (I am punking lool to update the jhbuild package). With that installed go take a look at http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~unity-team/unity-jhbuild/trunk/view/head:/README and you should be all set in no time.

Cheers,
Mikkel

PS: And if anyone feels like adding the indicator stack and what have we (Unity2d?), patches are most welcome

PPS: Anyone trying to build this on any other OS than Ubuntu 11.10 will be in for a bumpy ride. Again; patches welcome.