Re: [Ayatana-dev] Please help to debug Nautilus quicklist patch

Il 15 dicembre 2011 19:05, Dmitry Shachnev <mitya57@xxxxxxxxx> ha scritto:
> Hello!
>
> I've been working on implementing a dynamic bookmarks quicklist [1]
> for Nautilus, but encountered some problems related to DBusMenu/Unity
> API. Can someone help me to debug that and say what I'm doing wrong?
>
> Here is my patch applied against Nautilus 3.2.1: [2]. It builds, but
> does neither display the quicklist nor print error message.

I didn't look at your code yet, but be sure that you do something that
can work with the unity progress indicator support patch that I did
[1]. That also uses a quicklist, so we must be sure that they won't
conflict.

[1] http://go.3v1n0.net/qqn5NP

--
Treviño, Ubuntu member