Re: [Ayatana-dev] Please help to debug Nautilus quicklist patch

On Thu, Dec 15, 2011 at 11:07 PM, Marco Trevisan (Treviño)
<3v1n0@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Il 15 dicembre 2011 19:05, Dmitry Shachnev <mitya57@xxxxxxxxx> ha scritto:
>
> I didn't look at your code yet, but be sure that you do something that
> can work with the unity progress indicator support patch that I did
> [1]. That also uses a quicklist, so we must be sure that they won't
> conflict.
>
> [1] http://go.3v1n0.net/qqn5NP

So, we need an ability to store our quicklist entries in a place
wherethey will be accessible from both .c files. Probably in a
structureassociated with NautilusWindow(Details)?
Also, we should make use of a separator in Dbusmenu (does Unitysupport
them, btw?). Also, the design specification proposes a "Newwindow"
item, but that can be static.
On Fri, Dec 16, 2011 at 1:26 AM, Ted Gould <ted@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'd look to see if there is a dbusmenu object on dbus using a tool like
> d-feet.  That'd tell you if the menu is making it to DBus.

Hm… it seems that there is no bus opened by Nautilus…
It doesn't matter, since Marco already noticed that my patch is wrong,
the right implementation can just re-use his code that I hope works.