Re: Ubuntu TV / Unity Question

Thanks Guy's
     It is nice to hear back from people. I can be a little bit (lol little
bit) Pushey  and I Just want you to know that  that is just me.
After reverse engineering unity 6.2 I have found what I am looking for. But
every time I try to get a flow chart from someone or any time I try to get
anything that has to do the future of the tv It is like pulling teeth.

I guess That was not clear enough about how admit I am . So I will try to
give a example.

Ok so there is Unity standalone(form-factor 'tv') that looks to have
started via 6.2 and up. This is great !  and from  reverse engineering it ,
I see that it is the new Ubuntu TV or at least the start of it.

See All that I needed to know was that it was there. I guess things take
time. But now that I know that it is there. It is Even harder on me to work
on. I can not get a straight answer from anyone about what I am about to
ask/show

sense there is now form-factor tv I would guess that it is time to start
putting in case statements or if statements that say if form-factor = tv
 do this. If not fall back ect.

But I can not find any Flow Charts ,Road Maps ,Ask on IRC, Anything that
 says this is the future and this is the idea. If I am to just code in a
bunch of case statements or make new ways for the launcher to look say
StandAloneSimpleLauncher.{cpp,h} it could all go to the trash Because there
is no communication. That is what I am having issues with. Not that I do
not know what to do next, It is that there is no communication and that
hinders things because I do not know if what I am doing is the over all
plan for Ubuntu.

Thanks again

Joseph Mills