Re: Wanted: users of ppa:unity-team/staging

Il giorno lun, 11/02/2013 alle 13.15 -0600, Francis Ginther ha scritto:
> Resending to unity-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
>
> Hello,
>
> Please respond if you make use of the unity-team/staging ppa, [1], and
> would be impacted if it was removed. This PPA represents that latest
> version of trunk for a portion of the unity desktop stack.

Mh, to me it's *very* useful also to test things in quantal, other than
to always have the latest packages built (for every revision, no matter
if they respect all the requirements they need to go into the distro).

I think it's a good tool also to save the time needed to build locally
all the sources (packages) of the unity stack, when we're not directly
working on it.