Re: Heads up on lp:compiz

Yes, you can still push. But that's not a problem so long as you can't clobber history in doing so. Any mistakes can just be fixed by more commits reverting previous ones.

The really big issue is to prevent history from being lost. Second is to prevent direct pushes. Although I'm not sure what the recommended way of tagging is if you can't push your tags to trunk.

- Daniel