Re: Heads up on lp:compiz

On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 3:11 PM, Didier Roche
<didier.roche@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Le 12/02/2013 03:07, Sam Spilsbury a écrit :
>
>> Great, thanks Tim, I'll run that now on lp:compiz so we can avoid any
>> further disasters -.-
>

> Am I right to think that won't save from random "I bzr push to trunk instead
> of my branch" though? (and will even not make use available to --overwrite
> to fix it).

At the moment, pushing to trunk is still possible. Ideally that should
go away too, but at least we now have the nondestructive version and
can just revert any incorrect pushes directly. If you really want to
fix stuff with --overwrite, it should be possible to allow overwriting
again explicitly (eg .set_append_revisions_only (False))