Re: Latest stable release of compiz?

On Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 10:25 AM, Daniel van Vugt
<daniel.van.vugt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Yes, sorry the time-line was a little inaccurate. I've fixed it now.
>
> The latest "stable" release is 0.9.9.0, from the "stable" series 0.9.9. The
> current development series (less stable) is 0.9.10.
>
> Current (and accurate) release information should always be at:
>    https://launchpad.net/compiz
> and you should pay less attention to:
>    http://www.compiz.org/
> for now. Although smspillaz said he would update it...

Technically, the latest "stable" version (in terms of major version
numbers) is 0.8.8.

The latest stabilized "unstable" series is 0.9.9.0

And the latest development version is 0.9.10.0.

We haven't made a stable (0.10.0) series of the post 0.9.0 work, and
in light of developments in terms of where Unity is heading and the
general declining usage of Compiz, there isn't any plan to at the
moment.