LOG_DEBUG output and System Indicators?

Hi, it's me again, now after compiling unity from source with your help 😊 I would like to learn about the source code structure and how it works in general and how panel works in particular.
After reading some source code I noticed there are two common macros used for debugging these are DECLARE_LOGGER and LOG_DEBUG but I cannot tell what is a module in DECLARE_LOGGER or when the output of LOG_DEBUG goes so I can examine it after unity is loaded and running?
One more thing where can I help for writing a new system indicator? I am not interested for the moment in application indicators I want system indicators.😊
Thanks in advance.

Follow ups