Re: LOG_DEBUG output and System Indicators?

On 15-07-28 04:26 PM, Mohsen Ibrahim wrote:

>>If I fixed this can I redirect the standard output of unity to some log file? because if unity writes the >debug messages to standard output I cannot read them
> This is still unsolved Emoji, If the log output is printed to stdout where can I find it? How can I read it? Please help.

I would normally expect the stdout and stderr of Unity to redirected to $HOME/.cache/upstart/unity7.log although on
older Ubuntu versions you might find it intermingled in $HOME/.cache/upstart/gnome-session-Unity.log.

--
Stephen M. Webb  <stephen.webb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>