Re: VM-BUG: extra spaces in summary mode

Ulrich Mueller writes:

> Does attached patch fix the problem for you?

That is great, Ulrich.  You are super!

> (BTW, there is quite some code duplication between functions
> vm-decode-mime-message-headers and vm-decode-mime-encoded-words.
> I wonder if we should do something about it.)

Yeah, if you feel comfortable with cleaning it up, by all means...  It
would seem that the headers version of the decoding function should be
able to do its job by calling the words version of it.  Probably the
two functions developed independently.

Do you want to check in this patch in 8.1.1-devo?  It doesn't seem
criticial enough to warrant a withdrawal of the 8.1.0 release.

Cheers,
Uday