Re: VM and ELPA

> I am in favour of it.  But, do you think, ELPA can accommodate VM's
> build script?  What changes might be needed?

That is the big question. I noticed they do have w3 as an ELPA installable
package, which is a fairly large package, so being optimistic, I think its
worth checking out. However, I agree, this could be the main stumbling block.

> (License is a non-issue and coding style is not a big concern.)

Agree, that was my 'gut' feeling' as well, though I wasn't positive about some
of the add-ons.

I'll contact the maintainers and let everyone know what I find out. At this
stage, I'm just going to look into it and see what the implications are for us,
both short and long term.

Tim