vmbuilder team mailing list archive

Re: Post install Issues

>>>>> "Amol" == Amol Jadhav <amolj.1306@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

Amol> I tried the above thing but it didn't worked.

>> What error(s) did you get?  I suspect that you might have hit an issue
>> where you're still in the install phase, but not booted up quite yet.
>> But I'm no expert on the tool or VMs in general.

Amol> I got the same error as I had mentioned in the first mail of
Amol> this thread.

That would make sense, since I *think* your running at install time
then, not at initial bootup time in the VM.  So you need to wait until
the first boot of the VM, do your DB load, then remove the bootup
script and continue booting.

John