webapps team mailing list archive

Re: ** *Webapps Bug Roundup Re: Web Apps... ***

unity-firefox-extension I uploaded and has been accepted in quantal.  I
I also uploaded libunity-webapps, webapps-greasemonkey and
unity-chromium-extension, which are in the unaccepted queue waiting for
the release team to accept.

Great progress today, lets close the gap even more tomorrow!

--Ken