whube-core team mailing list archive

Re: Organizing Whube Team

Alright so i would like to nominate: Codeni community version. It is full of
modifiable features and is stable. I really like the idea of a "all in one"
type of system which is why i like the larger applications. But as i spoke
with tenach who has more experience in this area than i do he pointed out
that maybe we dont need the large applications. But i cant help but notice
all the features the larger platforms offer. I am a fan of the wiki/doc
additions, plus the repository feature as the GIT module is added to the new
release of codeni. I have attached the brochure explaining more on this
option. Either way i feel we need something. Be it collabtiv or codeni or
whatever. Whube needs some organization!!!