whube-core team mailing list archive

Re: Organizing Whube Team

Alright so if we are not going to go with idea of a pms than
we definitely need a "central" hub of location. As you said, mailing list,
irc, lp, git, docs, all these have different uses and yet we really don't
interact as a team. Docs team wont talk to devs, etc etc. But then again we
do have irc so maybe that can be our communication but what if decisions are
made there when someone isn't there?? Tenach brings up a valid point of
turning whube.com into something more for our hub. I like the idea of
customizing and developing whube.com to be our tools/info page. But i will
say this for the last time is that in my mind, a pms is looking real handy
right now but i have no shame in learning the best practices for a team.