Re: [Merge] lp:~hjd/widelands/help-strings-consistent into lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/help_content

The more I think about this, the 80k+ lines patch seems wrong. Therefore I have created a merge proposal against trunk instead (https://code.launchpad.net/~hjd/widelands/help-strings-consistent/+merge/99376) which if merged, can be merged from trunk to this branch in the future.

I'm sorry about the noise, but hopefully I've alerted the right people.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~hjd/widelands/help-strings-consistent/+merge/99205
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~hjd/widelands/help-strings-consistent into lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/help_content.