Re: performance question

any volunteer? :)

It would be ideal if profiling could be done within some late interval, I
mean skipping like first 2 hours and then profile for 10 minutes.

But from my random testing of backtrace (stopping of the game in random
time), it seems that "cmd_queue" is taking quite a long of time during game
near-freezes.

Perhaps it relates to number of bobs or non-player objects.

I googled for some fiendly profiler, but it is not that simple...