Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/fonts into lp:widelands

OK, tried that, replaced g_fh1 with g_fh. Same crash in the test, because the test doesn't have any font handler at all. The result if any such test will depend on the fonts used in any case. What is the best strategy to give the test a font set? Because every time we change the fonts (e.g. when updating ttf files to their newest version), the images that we are testing against will have to change as well.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/fonts/+merge/238608
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/fonts.