Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/seafaring-ai into lp:widelands

short update:)

I just want to inform you that I am hunting that mysterious bug - so many hours of tests and no crash. I added some printfs for case it crashes, but nothing. I dont know, but I am not sure it is gone...

But I would say this bug was not introduced with my changes.

Also I added some statistics on command line - this is intended for map creators when testing performance with AI players for what resources are missing or where are the botlenecks, the output looks like:

 3: Buildings: Pr: 39, Ml:  9, Mi: 4, Wh: 1, Po: 0. Missing: stone, corn, bread, meat,
 2: Buildings: Pr: 76, Ml: 18, Mi: 6, Wh: 1, Po: 0. Missing: stone, wheat, bread, meat,
 5: Buildings: Pr: 72, Ml: 14, Mi: 5, Wh: 2, Po: 1. Missing: coal, log, marble, stone, wheat, grape, bread, meat,
 4: Buildings: Pr: 63, Ml: 19, Mi: 6, Wh: 2, Po: 1. Missing: marble, stone, wheat, grape, bread, meat,
 7: Buildings: Pr: 68, Ml: 16, Mi: 7, Wh: 1, Po: 0. Missing: coal, marble, stone,
 6: Buildings: Pr: 69, Ml: 16, Mi: 6, Wh: 2, Po: 0. Missing: coal, log, wheat, meat,

now src/ai/defaultai.cc must be edited (there is a variable) to have it printed out (by every 60 minutes now), but if you find it usefull, I can imagine command line switch like '--stats'. By default it will be disabled, of course.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/seafaring-ai/+merge/242271
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/seafaring-ai.