Re: [Merge] lp:~franku/widelands-website/handle_big_images into lp:widelands-website

I did this now on alpha too and also fixed the serving paths for static media, so that image uploading actually works. I tried one picture real quick, but could not trigger the error: http://alpha.widelands.org/wiki/edit/TestPageWithImage/

> So we could change the constant for MEDIA_URL in settings.py and delete the trailing slash, or change every piece of code which uses this constant. That is the thing i am unsure about.

The documentation in settings.py for MEDIA_URL clearly states that it should have a trailing slash, so we need to fix other places in the code that assume it has not. Are you looking into this?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~franku/widelands-website/handle_big_images/+merge/247235
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:widelands-website.