Re: [Merge] lp:~franku/widelands-website/handle_big_images into lp:widelands-website

Thanks :-)

> also fixed the serving paths for static media, so that image uploading actually works. I tried one picture real quick, but could not trigger the error: http://alpha.widelands.org/wiki/edit/TestPageWithImage/

Ok, that article works. I uploaded an image there too and this aricle could be editet. But the "code to include" has allways these double slashes... So the double slashes couldn't be the reason for the error (but i will look into this)

Other articles with old images couldn't be editet and the "suspicious attempt" error occurs further: http://alpha.widelands.org/wiki/EditorHelpHelp/ But as the image isn't shown in this article, the imagefile isn't on its place (not stored, or maybe on a wrong place). This article, including the image, was created 03-26-09, 17:24.

Just a summary:
1. Articles with images uploaded today, works fine
2. Articles with images uploaded somewhen earlier, trigger the error
3. Somewhen the destination folder (where the image files are stored) changed from "images" to "wlimages"
4. We have double slashes in our media path

I think the 4. point do not cause the failure (but should be fixed) and we should concentrate on the 3. point. To examine this, i need a dumpdata from the db (see https://code.launchpad.net/~franku/widelands-website/handle_big_images/+merge/247235/comments/619322) or access to the admin sites (which imho needs some adjustments too).

The last weeks in the forum where many pictures shown which breaks the style (with my browser window width), so handling big images in the forum is imho the main task for this branch. We could omit the changes to wiki and i change this branch to only affect the forum pages. Doing this will leave the curious error without a chance to fix this (or get the cause). Or we take a look to this failure with another branch. What do you think?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~franku/widelands-website/handle_big_images/+merge/247235
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:widelands-website.