Re: [Merge] lp:~franku/widelands-website/handle_big_images into lp:widelands-website

I think 3. only happened on alpha/ - it got scrapped a few times and resetup for testing. It is easily possible that it references broken data.

admin site: I thought I gave you access? I gave you full access now on alpha too.

> The last weeks in the forum where many pictures shown which breaks the style (with my browser window width), so handling big images in the forum is imho the main task for this branch. We could omit the changes to wiki and i change this branch to only affect the forum pages. Doing this will leave the curious error without a chance to fix this (or get the cause). Or we take a look to this failure with another branch. What do you think?

That is up to you. I think we can also spend some more time and figure this one out. In the meantime, I send you the dump of the images database via Mail.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~franku/widelands-website/handle_big_images/+merge/247235
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:widelands-website.