Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/savegame-menu into lp:widelands

Colors are reversed between the Fullscreen menus and the in.game menus on purpose. This is necessary because the background makes non-bold text unreadable in the Fullscreen menus - the coloring is consistent with the mapselect screen though.

I used the arrow in the replay in an attempt to signal that the gametime is the start of the replay, not the end or length. Regarding the load/save screens, we have map descriptions in the load menu and actual filenames in the save menu. Do you thing that we need a button to toggle those like in the editor load/save map?

H means Host, we are distinguishing host from client here. MP is reserved for multiplayer client games. How about MPH/MPC?

And yes, the savegame menu is consistent with the editor menus, not the Fullscreen menus. I can look into changing the button positions.

I don't see a natural cutoff point to make the editbox shorter that would be visually pleasing - ideas?

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/savegame-menu/+merge/322924
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/savegame-menu into lp:widelands.