Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/Mission4 into lp:widelands

Ok,
thanks for all the work you have putted in. Unfortunately your Change in rev 84449 is not equal to the original code. Cause the reason for having so many functions has been that every block changes the direction of the roads to be built. Now they are all built to the bottom left. I will try to reinstate the old behaviour in the new design. And I just had the idea to clean up the code by redefinig the origin of the map in a manner that this will spare one of the for blocks for each direction.
Regarding the indentation I tried to do so from the beginning but obviously I failed. Of course I will share the pain from line 306 onwards.
Last of all I will rename the Scenario to Surprise, Surprise!
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/Mission4/+merge/334279
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/Mission4.