Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug_1736095_improve_text_for_resources_height into lp:widelands

> Terrains: The tooltip for each terrain says "Name: properties" starting lowercase after the colon. Not sure if this is good practice in english.

It is:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colon_(punctuation)#Usage

> While it is acceptable to capitalize the first letter after the colon in American English, it is not the case in British English.

So, we can pick either one, as long as we're consistent. I like the lower-case option better, simply because it makes life easier for the BE translation.

Unlike the Eclipse project, I decided not to use Title Case in tooltips. Some of your tooltips are quite long, and would be hard to read. We could still have title case for short tooltips and sentence case for long tooltips, but then it would become confusing, because we would have to decide for each tooltip whether it is short or long.

I have fixed some more tooltips to switch them to sentence case.

> The text "... This will replace already set resources." is obviously wrong. At least with trunk holding down CTRL and place resources does not remove already set resources.

I just tested it and this is exactly what it does - I placed a lot of coal, switched to gold, held down CTRL and it gave me the set amount of gold. So, I don't know what you mean here.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug_1736095_improve_text_for_resources_height/+merge/335130
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug_1736095_improve_text_for_resources_height.