Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug_1736095_improve_text_for_resources_height into lp:widelands

Please only one rule for tooltips.

>> The text "... This will replace already set resources." is obviously wrong. At least with trunk holding down CTRL and place resources does not remove already set resources.

> I just tested it and this is exactly what it does - I placed a lot of coal, switched to gold, held down CTRL and it gave me the set amount of gold. So, I don't know what you mean here.

Please try this:
1. Place one coal
2. Set 'Set Value' to 63
3. Choose Iron
4. Hold CTRL and replacing the coal with iron works
5. Choose Gold
6. Hold down CTRL and try to replace Iron with Gold

Now it's not working, Iron stays there. Didn't i understand how this works or is there a bug?

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug_1736095_improve_text_for_resources_height/+merge/335130
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug_1736095_improve_text_for_resources_height.