Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/fh1-editorhelp into lp:widelands

The Page "About Widelands -> Readme" is broken in this branch.

What about the other Shortcuts, like CTRL[1-4] and the Zoom?

Scrolling the left side of the tabs "Terrains" and "Trees" is still very slow. I thought this will be fixed when moving to the new font renderer?

> 1) In my opinion there is sometimes too much space before the list of trees.

I think thats a visual glitch because of the shadows of the tree images.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/fh1-editorhelp/+merge/335283
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/fh1-editorhelp into lp:widelands.