Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/campaign_data into lp:widelands

Diff comment: I don´t think a recursion depth limit is needed, as the documentation explicitly forbids cyclic dependencies. It would be easy to implement though – what would be a sensible limit here?

> If I play a scenario twice with different outcome,
> the data will still be inside the different save-files, ok?

Every time you play the scenario, the old .wcd file is overwritten. So, the read method always returns the last data that was saved.

Regarding the ASAN error – I have no idea why this happens. It puzzles me that it works correctly despite ASAN´s complaint. Any ideas how to fix this?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/campaign_data/+merge/343783
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/campaign_data.