Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/frisian_balancing_with_ai_hints into lp:widelands

No she asked about the necessity to check for empty inputs for the other collectors to be consistent with the fisher.
This check was introduced by me to distinguish the fisher from the aqua farm. I would leave this as it is until we have the need to do so (i.e. another ambiguity introduced by a new tribe).
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/frisian_balancing_with_ai_hints/+merge/347166
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/frisian_balancing_with_ai_hints into lp:widelands.