Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/frisian_balancing_with_ai_hints into lp:widelands

Hi I did some round of AI vs AI playtesting.

The legacy tribes did not show any obvious issues.
Frisians built much too much aqua farms and probably too few fruit collectors.
I will have a look into the code why the aqua farms do get such a high priority.
If this is just an issue of some AI values the code can get in.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/frisian_balancing_with_ai_hints/+merge/347166
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/frisian_balancing_with_ai_hints into lp:widelands.