Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/frisian_balancing_with_ai_hints into lp:widelands

What will be needed for my part is only the lowest stocklevel of either the Production hints of a building or the outputs of the same building.

So probably a small extension of get_stocklevel to go over production hints and outputs if both are defined would be sufficient.

If you would not mind. I'd like to try to implement this and do the necesarry changes to improve my understanding of the code and you doing the review. Should happen tonight.

However there are other instances in dfferent parts of the code where calculate stocklevel is used directly instead of get_stocklevel. Perhaps you could analyze them if there is additional room for performance improvement.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/frisian_balancing_with_ai_hints/+merge/347166
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/frisian_balancing_with_ai_hints into lp:widelands.