Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/frisian_balancing_with_ai_hints into lp:widelands

Yes, please go on with implementation.

The small difference is the bo.stocklevel_count - the variable that is kept within building observer. We dont have such permanent variable for individual ware.

But I looked into code and I dont think that there is single calculate_stocklevel() that is run more than once in one AI think().
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/frisian_balancing_with_ai_hints/+merge/347166
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/frisian_balancing_with_ai_hints into lp:widelands.