Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/ship_scheduling_2 into lp:widelands

Are you sure that there is proper simulation of user-actions here? Cause I suspect that there is just a magical removal, without calling e.g. sinking function. Of course the code should cover cases of destruction, but how to do that if it is not properly called? The old code was checking every time every combination of everything, wasting resources. Do we really want to do things that way?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/ship_scheduling_2/+merge/355510
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/ship_scheduling_2.