Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/cmakepolicy into lp:widelands

@GunChleoc

But that does not solve the underlying issue, does it?

Setting:

cmake_policy(SET CMP0072 OLD)

is the same as not setting the policy at all. In both will result in:

OpenGL_GL_PREFERENCE=LEGACY

The first one though would silence the warning BUT we would run into issues with Cmake version older than 3.11 since they don't know this policy, as seen here:

https://launchpadlibrarian.net/392627292/buildlog_ubuntu-trusty-i386.widelands_1%3A19-ppa0-bzr8875-201810101704~ubuntu14.04.1_BUILDING.txt.gz

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:4 (cmake_policy):
  Policy "CMP0054" is not known to this version of CMake.

Since I don't have a Linux machine I can't real test for the linking errors kaputtnik reported.

The commit as it is now should solve the problem with the buildsystem. Should I open a new commit just for the buildsystem?

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/cmakepolicy/+merge/356018
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/cmakepolicy.